Site number 1078 (.uk extension); 88443 (global rank)
Charity - Site Review:
Charity Commission for England and Wales - Regulates the administration and affairs of registered UK charities. Site gives detailed advice and policies on charitable activities, with a searchable database of UK charities. Charity Commission for England and Wales - Regulates the administration and affairs of registered UK charities. Site gives detailed advice and policies on charitable activities, with a searchable database of UK charities. Charity Commission for England and Wales - Regulates the administration and affairs of registered UK charities. Site gives detailed advice and policies on charitable activities, with a searchable database of UK charities. Charity Commission for England and Wales - Regulates the administration and affairs of registered UK charities. Site gives detailed advice and policies on charitable activities, with a searchable database of UK charities.
The Charity Commission for England and Wales. " />
Charity Commission. The regulator for charities in England and Wales.
A (change text size to small)
A (change text size to medium)
A (change text size to large)
White. Black. Default. Skip to content. Listen to our website. Accessibility. Cymraeg. Site map.
Search our site. Advanced Search. Search for a charity. Home About us About the Charity Commission Strategic Plan 2012 - 2015 Our status Our Board Members and Senior Management Team Public meetings of the Commission Comment and speeches Our commitment to transparency and openness Our work with other regulators and organisations Reports, consultations and newsletter Welsh Language Scheme About charities Trusteeship Sector facts and figures Our Research How we regulate charities Registering charities Providing information, advice and legal consents Making a complaint Making a complaint about a charity Complaining about a decision we have made Complaint about a service we have provided Contacting ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of charity-commission.gov.uk (site position)
Server IP of charity-commission.gov.uk: 18.104.22.168
(hosted by Attenda Limited)
Domain extension: .uk
(list top sites in United Kingdom)
- new_banner_scrabble_sm (Key guidance)
gardenorganic.org.uk: Garden Organic - celebrating 50 years of organic growing - organic gardening, farming and food
(access rank: 245332)
barnardos.org.uk: Childrens charities | UK's leading childrens charity | Barnardos
(access rank: 276585)
icould.com: Careers Advice, Choices Ideas – Find Your Dream Job! – icould
(access rank: 307436)
sustainweb.org: Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming
(access rank: 541651)
ukagriculture.com: uk agriculture, farming, food, the countryside
(access rank: 553917)
bionews.org.uk: BioNews - Home
(access rank: 841487)
alansangle.com: Meet Alan Craig
brettb.com: Brettb.Com: Developer Tools, Technical Articles, Travel Log, Tropical Fish andmore...
charityportal.org.uk: CharityPortal.org.uk - UK Charity Directory / searchable online database of UK charities
charityrallies.org: The Mongolia Charity Rally - The Original Charity Rally to the Ancient Mongol Capital of Ulaanbaatar | Mongolia Charity Rally
ectopic.org.uk: The charity for early pregnancy complications The EPT
nfm.org.uk: National Family Mediation Training Divorce Separation Breakdown
paper4all.org: Paper for All is a charity/non profit helping children education with materials and volunteering in Burkina Faso and Africa
wikimedia.org.uk: Wikimedia UK
britishhedgehogs.org.uk: British Hedgehog Preservation Society BHPS
peoples-uni.org: Public Health capacity building for low- to middle-income countries | People's Open Access Education Initiative: Peoples-uni
charity-commission.gov.uk is linking to those sites:
- Charity Commission
- Listen to our website
- Site map
- Advanced Search
- About us
- About the Charity Commission
- Strategic Plan 2012 - 2015
- Our status
- Our Board Members and Senior Management Team
- Public meetings of the Commission
- Comment and speeches
- Our commitment to transparency and openness
- Our work with other regulators and organisations
- Reports, consultations and newsletter
- Welsh Language Scheme
- About charities
- Sector facts and figures
- Our Research
- How we regulate charities
- Registering charities
- Providing information, advice and legal consents
- Making a complaint
- Making a complaint about a charity
- Complaining about a decision we have made
- Complaint about a service we have provided
- Contacting us
- Press office
- Public Affairs
- Operational Guidance
- Our regulatory activity
- Our regulatory approach
- How and when to report a concern to us
- Guidance for trustees, employees and volunteers
- Guidance for auditors and independent examiners
- Guidance for the general public
- Where we provide legal consents
- How we ensure charities comply with their legal requirements
- Where we investigate charities
- Where we take enforcement action
- Our counter-terrorism work
- Where we monitor charities
- Where we appoint interim managers
- Where we can help resolve internal conflicts
- Results of our investigations and other regulatory work
- Alerts and warnings
- Inquiry Reports
- Regulatory Case Reports
- Themes and lessons learnt from our regulatory compliance work
- Manage your charity
- Submit annual return
- Update charity details
- Change charity name
- Close/merge a charity
- Buy, sell or vest land
- Forgotten your ?
- Start up a charity
- Is setting up a charity the right thing to do?
- Things to think about before setting up a charity
- Do I need to register?
- Types of charity that do not have to register
- Resources for very small charities
- Registering CIOs
- Excepted and Exempt Charities
- Guidance on registering a new charity
- Help in setting up a charity
- Registration process change from 1 March
- Finding trustees
- Demonstrating public benefit
- Choosing your charity's name, purposes and governing document
- Register a new charity
- Charity requirements guidance
- What information must trustees send us this year?
- Annual income £10,000 or less
- Annual income over £10,000 and up to £25,000
- Annual income over £25,000 and up to £500,000
- Annual income over £500,000 and up to £1,000,000
- Annual income over £1 million
- Charity essentials
- The essential trustee
- Hallmarks of an effective charity
- Managing charity assets and resources
- Charitable purposes and Public Benefit
- Charity accounting and reporting
- Notifying us of changes to your charity
- Preparing your Annual Return
- Preparing your Trustees' Annual Report
- Preparing your Charity Accounts
- Auditing and examining your accounts
- Charity governance
- Good governance
- Managing charity resources
- Managing risk
- Environmental responsibility
- Charity activities
- Working with other charities
- Campaigning and political activity
- Charities delivering public services
- Charities working outside England and Wales
- Specialist guidance
- Small charities
- Arts charities
- Corporate Foundations
- Faith-based charities
- Schools and Higher Education Institutions
- Charities providing housing
- Local authorities as trustees
- NHS charities
- Recreation Ground Charities
- Royal Charter charities
- Wills and charitable legacies
- View all guidance
- Key guidance
- Latest CC News
- Trustee help
- How do I write a Trustees’ Annual Report?
- Can I get a sample annual return form to see what's involved?
- What is included as income?
- What does my charity have to send the Commission?
- Do my charity's accounts need to be reviewed by an independent third party?
- How do I complete the annual return online?
- How do I start a charity?
- How do I convert an existing charity into a charitable company?
- Can we view the form before starting the application?
- Which governing document is right for my charity?
- How long does it take to register a charity?
- Can I register a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)?
- How do I claim Gift Aid?
- What is a custodian or holding trustee?
- How do I resign as a Trustee?
- How many trustees do we need?
- What are the responsibilities of a trustee?
- Can you give advice on fundraising?
- How do we change our contact and trustee details?
- How do we change our charity's name?
- How do we amend our governing document?
- How do we change or widen our objects?
- How do we adopt a working name?
- Why have our registered details been changed?
- How do we close our charity?
- Our charity closed some time ago, can we be removed?
- Can we deregister as our income is under £5,000?
- How do we notify you that we have closed?
- Why has our charity been removed and can we be reinstated?
- How do we merge with another charity?
- How can I get a copy of a charity's governing document?
- Can I view the accounts for a charity?
- How do I complain about a charity?
- How do I make Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to the Commission?
- What should I do if a charity isn't having meetings?
- Find a charity
- Get a
- Inquiry into Cancer Care Foundation published
- Read Aloud
- Email Updates
- Other help for charities
- Copyright Notice
site visit date: 2012-11-23 08:04:33
charity-commission.gov.uk site information