Popularity/access rank: Site number 432 (.uk extension); 39218 (global rank)
|Title||DWP – Department for Work and Pensions corporate website|
|Category:||Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Government / Employment
Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Government / Welfare
|Description||The Department for Work and Pensions corporate website. Information about the Department and its policies, consultations, publications, research and statistics. Visit Directgov for jobs, benefits and pensions information.|
|Keywords||DWP, Department for Work and Pensions, policy, policies, welfare reform, pensions reform, consultations, advisers, intermediaries, suppliers, providers|
|URL||http://www.dwp.gov.uk Add this site to your favorite list|
Dwp - Site Review: Department for Work and Pensions - UK Government department responsible for welfare and employment issues. Formerly the Department of Social Security (DSS) and Department for Education and Employment (DfEE). Department for Work and Pensions - Government department responsible for welfare and employment issues. Formerly the Department of Social Security (DSS) and Department for Education and Employment (DfEE).
dwp – department for work and pensions corporate website. department for work and pensions.
home. Tools menu. Skip to content. A to Z. What's new. Accessibility. Cookies. Cymraeg hafan.
Site search. Search this website. Search. Site navigation.
About dwp. Newsroom. consultations. policy. Publications. Research and statistics. Contact us.
Customers and claimants. Jobs. Benefits. Pensions. Information for...
advisers and intermediaries. Healthcare professionals. Journalists. Local authority staff.
Researchers. suppliers. Other specialists. Employers. Featured pages. A to Z. Press releases.
Transparency. Freedom of information. Catalogue of dwp products. Touchbase e-zine. Specialist guides and publications.
Work Programme. Youth Contract. Top stories. The Work Capability Assessment continues to improve.
Employment Minister Mark Hoban welcomes Professor Harrington’s recommendations to further improve the Work Capability ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- survey-topnav (Website survey (Opens in new window.))
External links:dwp.gov.uk is linking to those sites:
- A to Z
- What's new
- Cymraeg hafan
- About DWP
- Research and statistics
- Contact us
- Customers and claimants
- Advisers and intermediaries
- Healthcare professionals
- Local authority staff
- Other specialists
- Press releases
- Freedom of information
- Catalogue of DWP products
- Touchbase e-zine
- Specialist guides and publications
- Work Programme
- Youth Contract
- The Work Capability Assessment continues to improve Employment Minister Mark Hoban welcomes Professor Harrington’s recommendations to further improve the Work Capability Assessment (WCA). Read more...
- Read more stories
- Social Justice The Government's strategy for Social Justice is about giving individuals and families facing multiple disadvantages the support and tools they need to turn their lives around.
- Universal Credit Universal Credit will radically simplify the system to make work pay and combat worklessness and poverty. Our briefing documents help to explain key policy elements.
- Personal Independence Payment From 2013 the Government is proposing to introduce a new benefit, Personal Independence Payment, for eligible working age people aged 16 to 64 to replace Disability Living Allowance.
- Get Britain Working We want to get Britain working. We have set out a number of major welfare to work reforms which aim to fight poverty, support the most vulnerable and help people break the cycle of benefit dependency.
- Jobcentre Plus
- The Pension Service
- Disability benefits
- Child Support Agency
- Overseas enquiries
- Measuring child poverty (Department for Education website)
- Supporting automatic enrolment – call for evidence on NEST constraints
- National Employment Savings Trust (NEST): Proposals for amendments to the NEST Order
- Occupational Pension Schemes Regulations 2013
- European Social Fund - Investing in jobs and skills
- Ethnic Minority Employment Stakeholder Group - Equality Opportunity Success
- ILF - Independent Living Fund
- Health Work Wellbeing – promoting positive links between health and work
- Office for Disability Issues
- www.gov.uk for jobs, benefits, pensions and other government services and information
- What we do
- How we are organised
- Senior management
- Customer delivery
- Better Regulation
- Diversity and equality
- Sustainable development
- Working for DWP
- Public bodies
- Regional press offices
- Ministers' speeches
- How we consult
- 2012 Consultations
- 2011 Consultations
- 2010 Consultations
- 2009 Consultations
- Welfare reform
- Pensions reform
- Health and safety reform
- Child poverty
- Child maintenance
- Ageing society
- Policy publications
- Corporate publications
- Impact Assessments
- Claim forms
- Publications archive
- Information Asset Register
- Complaints and appeals
- Contact A-Z
- Crown copyright
- Site map
site visit date: 2012-11-21 01:22:24
dwp.gov.uk site information