|Title||Healthcare Worker Tax Rebate (view sites with similar title)|
|Description||No refund no fee. If you don't obtain a tax refund you won't be charged. Don't miss the deadline! Claims for the 2008/09 tax year must be in as soon as possible, don't miss out, claim now! You can claim for all years and all your jobs on a single claim...|
|URL||http://www.healthcareworkertaxrebate.co.uk Add this site to your favorite list|
Healthcare Worker Tax Rebate. No refund no fee.
If you don't obtain a tax refund you won't be charged.
Don't miss the deadline! Claims for the 2008/09 tax year must be in as soon as possible, don't miss out, claim now!
You can claim for all years and all your jobs on a single claim form. To access the forms click on the "£" and enter your details. If you can't print off the forms we'll also send them through the post but you need to enter your details through the website first.
Eligible to claim? If you work in the healthcare sector you may be able to claim tax relief on your employment expenses.
We can help you claim tax relief on subscriptions you paid to Unison, RCN, NMC, HPC, RCM, SoR, IBMS, GDC, GphC and others.
If you have to wear a uniform we can also help you claim tax relief on uniform laundry costs. Certain types of workers can even get an allowance for shoes and socks or tights. How does it work? Enter your details online through our calculator to start your claim, sign and complete the
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- logo (Healthcare Worker Tax Rebate Homepage)
External links:healthcareworkertaxrebate.co.uk is linking to those sites:
- Healthcare Worker Tax Rebate Homepage
- Claim calculator
- Previous claims
- Contact us
- Terms Conditions
- Thousands of workers in the healthcare sector miss out every year because they have failed to claim the tax relief they are entitled to within HMRC's deadline.
- A simple guide
- How much am I due?
- If you pay professional and union subscriptions to Unison, the RCN, NMC, HPC, RCM, SoR, IBMS, GDC, GphC or another approved body you are entitled to tax relief.
- Click here to see HMRC's full list of approved bodies
- If you work in the healthcare sector and wear a uniform you may also be entitled to tax relief.
site visit date: 2013-02-03 01:06:16
healthcareworkertaxrebate.co.uk site information