|Title||Data Protection and Freedom of Information advice - ICO|
|Category:||Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Government / Advisers and Commissioners
Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Government / Information Security
Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Government / Regulatory Bodies
|Description||The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) – independent advice and guidance about data protection and freedom of information.|
|Keywords||information, information commissioner, information commissioner's office, data protection, personal data, Information sharing, Commissioner's, Office, ICO, Home|
|URL||http://www.ico.gov.uk Add this site to your favorite list|
Information Commissioner’s Office - upholding information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
ICO Wales office (with One Voice Wales) are delivering workshops for Welsh community/town councils. First one tonight at Usk, Monmouthshire
Ico - Site Review: Information Commissioner - Responsible for regulating the use and storage of personal information, and for overseeing the implementation of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act. Site provides a searchable online version of the Data Protection Register. The Information Commissioner's Office - Office responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Act 1998, and also responsible for Freedom of Information. Offers guidance on principles of data protection and advice on compliance. Formerly known as the Data Protection Commissioner. Information Commissioner - Responsible for regulating the use and storage of personal information, and for overseeing the implementation of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act. Site provides a searchable online version of the Data Protection Register.
data protection and Freedom of information advice - ico. " name="scID" /> " name="scPath" />
Skip header/navigation and jump to content. Skip header and jump to main navigation. Français.
Español. Cymraeg. Accessibility Help FAQs Contact us. Quick links. [select a destination]
Annual reports. Complaints. data protection principles. Decision notices. Disclosure log. Events.
FAQs. Guidance index. News releases. Register (notify) Register of data controllers. Request publications.
Search. Advanced Search. Skip navigation and jump to content. home For the public For organisations What we cover About the ico News and events Enforcement Complaints Jobs Young people.
Site tour Site A to Z Sitemap ico's publication. scheme compliance. The information Commissioner’s office is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
We can help you. Find out what personal information is ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
ICO - Information Commissioner's Office
Click here to follow us at facebook.com/ICOnews
Click here to follow us at twitter.com/iconews
Click here to follow us at linkedin.com/company/information-commissioner's-office
Click here to follow us at youtube.com/user/icocomms/feed
This website is speech enabled. If you have problems reading this website please click here to download the screen reader.
Anonymisation code of practice
Receiving unwanted marketing texts or calls?
What action is the ICO taking?
View all incoming links to ico.gov.uk
External links:ico.gov.uk is linking to those sites:
- ICO - Information Commissioner's Office
- Contact us
- Advanced Search
- For the public
- For organisations
- What we cover
- About the ICO
- News and events
- Young people
- Site tour
- Site A to Z
- ICO's publication scheme compliance
- Click here to follow us at facebook.com/ICOnews
- Click here to follow us at twitter.com/iconews
- Click here to follow us at linkedin.com/company/information-commissioner's-office
- Click here to follow us at youtube.com/user/icocomms/feed
- This website is speech enabled. If you have problems reading this website please click here to download the screen reader.
- Find out what personal information is held about you
- How to access information from a public body
- Prevent unwanted sales calls and spam texts
- Get advice on cookies and report your concerns
- > Latest news
- 20 November - New anonymisation code sets out how to manage privacy risks and maintain transparency
- 16 November - ICO blog: Anonymisation - opportunities and risks
- Data Protection Act
- Electronic marketing
- Freedom of Information Act
- Environmental information
- Cookies guidance
- Decision notices
- Guidance index
- Register of data controllers
- Register (notify) under the Data Protection Act
- Anonymisation code of practice
- Download the anonymisation code of practice (pdf)
- Receiving unwanted marketing texts or calls?
- advice on how to stop unwanted calls
- spam texts
- What action is the ICO taking?
- Access aware toolkit
- Think privacy toolkit
- Request publications
- How we comply
site visit date: 2012-11-21 02:07:32
ico.gov.uk site information