Popularity/access rank: Site number 36 (.uk extension); 3250 (global rank)
|Title||Nationwide: Savings, Mortgages, Current Accounts, Loans, Insurance (view sites with similar title)|
|Category:||Regional / Europe / United Kingdom / Business and Economy / Financial Services / Building Societies
|Description||Award winning online banking: whether it's current accounts, credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, insurance, savings or investments Nationwide can help|
|Keywords||Nationwide Building Society, Online Banking Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Investments, Mortgages, Savings, Insurance|
|URL||http://www.nationwide.co.uk/default.htm Add this site to your favorite list|
We’re here to answer your queries 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, & update you with Nationwide news. Please don’t post personal data. Ts & Cs http://t.co/waPKDxrelJ
@Sam_Harrison97 Im sorry to hear this. To close the account you will need to visit your local br as need signature to close. Faith
Nationwide - Site Review: Nationwide Building Society - Online mortgage quotations, Internet banking, interest rate comparisons plus a branch-cash machine locator. All mainstream banking services including savings, credit cards, investments and insurance products.
Nationwide: savings, mortgages, Current Accounts, loans, insurance. skip to this page's navigation.
skip to page content. skip to footer navigation. Nationwide. - On your side. Log in. Contact us.
Branch finder. Search the Nationwide website. Home. Current Account. savings. ISAs. investments Financial advice.
loans. Credit Card. mortgages. insurance. Your Nationwide. Online Banking. Log in to Internet Banking.
Find out more about Internet Banking. Register for Internet Banking.View our current service status.
All services are operating normally. Find out more. Quick links. Log in to MySave. PPI Complaints.
Business savings. Money worries. View interest rates for: Please select: mortgages. savings.
Personal loans. credit cards. FlexAccount. FlexDirect. loans.We could help you keep your finances on track. A great low loan rate could be just what you're looking for.
5.9% APR Representative on loans from £7,500 - £14,999 for up to 5 years, for main current account customers.
Get a ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- 10743_HP1_BT_Offer_BLACKbluesticker_Nov12_v04 (0% interest on balance transfers for 20 months (15.9% APR Representative) with 50% off our balance transfer fee. Everything you could need to help get 2013 off to a great start. Terms and conditions apply.)
External links:nationwide.co.uk is linking to those sites:
- Log in
- Contact us
- Branch finder
- Current Account
- Investments Financial advice
- Credit Card
- Your Nationwide
- Find out more about Internet Banking
- Register for Internet Banking
- View our current service status
- Log in to MySave
- PPI Complaints
- Business Savings
- Money worries
- We could help you keep your finances on track. A great low loan rate could be just what you're looking for.
- Thinking about changing banks?
- Looking for a new mortgage? See how much you could save by switching to our 5 year fixed rate mortgage
- Mobile Banking app
- Mortgage calculator
- Low loan rate
- Home insurance compare
- Switch current account
- New mortgage deals
- Car loan
- Card reader
- Car buyer guide
- Using your cards abroad
- Faster payments
- Interest rates
- House prices
- Simply Rewards
- Fraud prevention
- Complaints data
- Overdraft charges test case
- Our Savings Promises
- Changes to your Online Bank
- Confused about ISAs? Nationwide explains everything you need to know about ISAs
- Lost or stolen card
- Change your details
- Explore Nationwide
- Cookie and privacy
- Site map
site visit date: 2013-02-20 14:56:56
nationwide.co.uk site information