Popularity/access rank: Site number 1425 (.uk extension); 115838 (global rank)
|Title||Valuation Office Agency homepage|
|Description||The Valuation Office Agency is an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). We provide the Government with the valuations and property advice required to support taxation and benefits. We also deliver a range of statutory and non-statutory valuation and surveying services to over 4,000 public sector bodies|
|Keywords||valuation office agency, voa, valuation office, business rates, rateable value, non domestic rates, council tax banding, council tax, council tax online, non domestic rates, local housing allowance and fair rent, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, rateable value, valuations, surveyor, rics, chartered surveyors, news, updates, do it online, request for rental information, electric rent register, lha direct, dvs, property market report, request for information, our service standards, statistics, press releases|
|URL||http://www.voa.gov.uk Add this site to your favorite list|
Voa - Site Review: Valuation Office Agency - Site explaining the role of the VOA in connection with council tax bands, rating assessments of non-domestic property, Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax valuations and "right to buy" determinations in the UK.
valuation office agency homepage.The valuation office agency (voa) is an executive agency of HM Revenue and Customs.
We provide the Government with the valuations and property advice required to support taxation and benefits.
council tax. Check your council tax Band. What to do if you think your band is wrong. Fair Rent.
Information on Fair Rents. Electronic rent register. Local Housing Allowance. What is Local Housing Allowance?
Find the Local Housing Allowance rate for where you live. Calculate your bedroom entitlement under the Local Housing Allowance.
The valuation office agency's Corporate Website. Homepage. Contact the voa. voa Annual Report 2011-2012.
voa Service Standards. View the voa rating manual. Requests for information under Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
Non-Domestic Rating (business rates) Check the 2010 and 2005 rateable value of your property.
What to do if you think your rateable value is wrong. Estimate the business rates you may be liable to pay.
Information on business ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Valuation Office Agency
External links:voa.gov.uk is linking to those sites:
- Valuation Office Agency
- Council Tax
- Check your Council Tax Band
- What to do if you think your band is wrong
- Fair Rent
- Electronic rent register
- Local Housing Allowance
- What is Local Housing Allowance?
- Find the Local Housing Allowance rate for where you live
- Calculate your bedroom entitlement under the Local Housing Allowance
- Contact the VOA
- VOA Annual Report 2011-2012
- VOA Service Standards
- View the VOA rating manual
- Requests for information under Freedom of Information (FOI) Act
- Check the 2010 and 2005 rateable value of your property
- What to do if you think your rateable value is wrong
- Estimate the business rates you may be liable to pay
- Information on business rates relief in England
- View the current draft programmes to handle groups of 2010 rating appeals
- View the Central Rating List for England and Wales
- Current and previous multipliers(Uniform Business Rate)
- Complete a ‘VO6003 - Request for rental information’ form online
- View a list of all our ‘Request for rental information’ forms
- Information for local authorities
- Statutory Valuations Team
- What we do
- Inheritance Tax
- Property Services
- View the Property Market Report
site visit date: 2013-02-22 12:05:11
voa.gov.uk site information - end of report